Baking & Decorating Classes
Baking & Decorating Classes Are Now Offered at Our Original Yummy Cupcakes Bakeshop in Burbank!
BAKING CLASS SCHEDULE
Here’s the scoop…
- Hands on training by the Yummy Cupcakes Chef Instructor who has earned the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu Degree, a culinary standard of excellence, assisted by Yummy Cupcakes’ trained staff.
- Learn tips, tricks and techniques used by Yummy Cupcakes’ Pastry Chefs Bake two different flavors of gourmet cupcakes from scratch (not for Treats & Gift Class)
- Make two complimenting frostings from scratch (not for Treats & Gift Class)
- Decorate cupcakes using several methods: by hand, pastry bags, piping, dipping and rolling (not for Treats & Gift Class)
- Take home at least 1 dozen cupcakes you prepare (not for Treats & Gift Class)
- Receive a gift card for ½ dozen cupcakes for a future visit (not for Treats & Gift Class)
DATES / TIMES / DETAILS:
Saturday, Jan 26th Adult Baking Class (16+) 6pm – 9pm $75 Gourmet Cupcakes: RED VELVET and CHOCOLATY SALTY CARAMEL
Saturday, Feb 23rd Adult Baking Class (16+) 5pm – 8pm $75 Gourmet Cupcakes: CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY and BLACK OUT
Friday, Mar 22nd Adult Baking Class (16+) 6pm – 9pm $75 Gourmet Cupcakes: LEMON TART BAR and PANCAKES N' BACON
Contact Us to reserve your space or call us directly!
All classes are held in the Workshop at The Original Yummy Cupcakes in Burbank 2918 West Magnolia Blvd. 91505.
Here’s to a great time together!!
All methods and recipes are proprietary and will remain property of Yummy Cupcakes. Participants will not be given these proprietary recipes. All information taken from these classes is for private use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. Information obtained cannot be reproduced or published without written consent of Yummy Cupcakes Inc.